ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor Auto Tool Configurations

<< < (5/7) > >>

mouser:
you can't in current version.  i'm adding a field for workingdir now, it will be in next release.

lanux128:
thanks for adding it. i'm liking the sctools config so much that i'm eschewing the manual add.  :)

also how to refresh to make the SC show the new additions/changes other than restarting the app? btw, here is a screenshot of my tools menu..

Screenshot Captor Auto Tool Configurations

mouser:
the really nice thing about the .sctool way is that you can easily share them.

i think if you bring up the "configure tools" dialog and then close it, it will rescan for .sctool files.. i think. if not i will make it so.

lanux128:
i think if you bring up the "configure tools" dialog and then close it, it will rescan for .sctool files.. i think. if not i will make it so.-mouser (August 27, 2010, 05:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

i would appreciate very much if you added this feature as currently SC doesn't do that. maybe SC could do the rescanning whenever the main window is restored from the system tray.

another plus is that if the 3rd-party tool is not found then it's hidden from view, nice touch there..

mouser:
done, will be in next upload.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version