ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

tool to check if TIFF files compressed ?

<< < (9/12) > >>

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.9 - 2013-12-03
    + Drag-and-drop reordering in the listview is now possible.
    * Listview contents are now saved between sessions.  (Thanks, tomos)

tomos:
Website | Download
v1.0.9 - 2013-12-03
    + Drag-and-drop reordering in the listview is now possible.
    * Listview contents are now saved between sessions.  (Thanks, tomos)
-skwire (December 03, 2013, 04:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Manual reordering sounds interesting!
Will get to try tomorrow, thanks Skwire :up:

tomos:
Just got to it today - both working perfectly here, many thanks :Thmbsup:

hmm, twice now this morning though, I've had a problem with display when scrolling horizontally using the Ctrl+mousewheel combo. See shot - what has been scrolled disappears; also what I am scrolling towards does not show - so the visible area gets smaller all the time. Also, it jumps to ~23% CPU (i.e. most of one core).
I'm unable to reproduce it now though... will do if I find the trigger.
[edit] hasn't happened since - may have just been some weird once-off teething issues with the new version [/edit]

tool to check if TIFF files compressed ?

Dont know if the above will affect this request:
would it be possible to speed up the horizontal scrolling? I do tend to use it a fair bit because I often have files with the same name/different locations. And I like to keep the window a reasonable width (so I need to scroll to see the filepaths).

skwire:
hmm, twice now this morning though, I've had a problem with display when scrolling horizontally using the Ctrl+mousewheel combo. See shot - what has been scrolled disappears; also what I am scrolling towards does not show - so the visible area gets smaller all the time. Also, it jumps to ~23% CPU (i.e. most of one core).-tomos (December 05, 2013, 04:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have seen this occasionally with some of my apps as well.  Unfortunately, I'm not certain what causes it so it's very hard to debug.

would it be possible to speed up the horizontal scrolling?-tomos (December 05, 2013, 04:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Please check the changelog of the new version.  The hack doesn't work quite as smoothly as I'd like but I think you'll be able to find a balance.

Website | Download
v1.1.0 - 2013-12-05
    + Added Ctrl+MouseWheel hotkeys for faster horizontal scrolling.  This
      is adjustable using a hidden INI setting.  Close tiffInfoGUI and add the
      following entry under the [Settings] section where # is an integer
      value (default 3):

HScrollCount=#

tomos:
Horizontal scroll via Ctrl+Mousewheel is much snappier out of the box, so I'm happy.

I did try adding "HScrollCount=#" to the ini files - with numbers higher than 3 - just seemed to make it jerkier though, so I just removed it.

Thanks again Skwire ! :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version