ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

What (programming) languages are represented?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Ehtyar:
C/C++ (wxWidgets), PHP/XHTML/JS, C# (Mono) and Perl are probably my favorites, but I get my kicks leaning new languages, so I tend to dabble a lot.

Ehtyar.

jamiemac2005:
I get my kicks leaning new languages, so I tend to dabble a lot.-Ehtyar (June 23, 2009, 06:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Same there haha =]

Jibz:
I primarily use C, C++. Perl, and assembly language (look f0dder, I got it right!), though I have used a lot of other languages over the years :).

wraith808:
Has anyone used AIR or Silverlight?  Can anyone comment on the language structure?

urlwolf:
Has anyone used AIR or Silverlight?  Can anyone comment on the language structure?
-wraith808 (June 23, 2009, 10:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
AIR is (I think) a way of packaging your actionScript code. ActionScript is close to javascript, but with strong typing and better OO features.

I do R, python, ruby, perl, ActionScript. Never realized the list would be this long. Dabbling with many others. Need to learn java seriously, but I'm afraid it'd be a huge effort for a language that people critisize so much and, quite honestly, looks like crap and needs humongous IDEs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version