ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

What (programming) languages are represented?

<< < (3/5) > >>

Eóin:
Not to dis Euphoria, in fact it looks very interesting but this is a funny feature to advertise these days

"You can create programs that use the full multi-megabyte memory of your computer, and a swap file is automatically used when a program needs more memory than exists on your machine."

scancode:
Not to dis Euphoria, in fact it looks very interesting but this is a funny feature to advertise these days

"You can create programs that use the full multi-megabyte memory of your computer, and a swap file is automatically used when a program needs more memory than exists on your machine."
-Eóin (June 22, 2009, 05:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's a great feature... when running on DOS. :-]

Eóin:
Very valid point of course :)

housetier:
I use C#, bourne shell (well, zsh and bash), Python, PHP, Javascript, Boo, and Lua.

jamiemac2005:
Personally, i use a load of different languages for a load of different situations...

Web: PHP, HTML, CSS & Javascript(I use Javascript a lot in website modding[GreaseMonkey, etc]).
Console Apps: Java. Have used Pascal&Delphi(7), but hated it(was a school project).
GUI Apps: Java for long-term, larger projects, AutoHotkey for throwaways/smaller things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version