ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What is best program to create a DVD from any video file?

<< < (24/31) > >>

Innuendo:
Does it (still) need Imgburn ?  :tellme:-Curt (March 09, 2010, 12:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

ImgBurn should be included on every Windows installation disc & installed by default with the OS.  :)

mouser:
I agree with Innuendo's sentiments -- ImgBurn is a great burning tool, so i see it as only a good thing if DeVeDe uses that instead of re-implementing the wheel.

Innuendo:
I agree with Innuendo's sentiments -- ImgBurn is a great burning tool, so i see it as only a good thing if DeVeDe uses that instead of re-implementing the wheel.-mouser (March 09, 2010, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

I just can't resist singing the man's praises some more. The guy originally came out with DVD Decrypter which was pure, unadulterated genius. When "The Man" got him down & made him cease & desist all development on that program he didn't let that discourage him from coming back from that & writing one of the most capable burning programs in existence today.

I've got nothing but respect for Mr. Lightning UK!.

MerleOne:
Imgburn is indeed a great tool, but I'd like to know why, in some cases, when burning an iso file, it takes up to 10 minutes in the "creating threads" phase before starting to burn anything (XP Home SP2).

cmpm:
You might want to check out BurnAware.
It works well with as the free one, or spring for the pro for $40.

http://www.burnaware.com/burnaware_free.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version