ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Need to d'load unavailable soft - but where is safe?

<< < (2/4) > >>

tomos:
Have you tried calling Adobe? If you have a licensed copy they should be able to supply it as either a CD or a download.
-Carol Haynes (June 17, 2009, 06:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

after wandering around the website for a [good] while, I discovered they offer replacement CDs - for money - but only for 90 days after an upgrade to that product has been offered.
They really dont care what people think of them do Adobe :(
so I doubt very much that they will offer a download . .

Innuendo:
Since Adobe won't sell the media to you I'd just find a friend who'd be willing to let you copy their CDs or upload some ISOs to you.

Carol Haynes:
Have you tried calling Adobe? If you have a licensed copy they should be able to supply it as either a CD or a download.
--- End quote ---

after wandering around the website for a [good] while, I discovered they offer replacement CDs - for money - but only for 90 days after an upgrade to that product has been offered.
They really dont care what people think of them do Adobe :(
so I doubt very much that they will offer a download . .
-tomos (June 17, 2009, 04:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I still think it is probably worth a phone call - I have found Adobe customer services very helpful in the past.

app103:
--- End quote ---

They are not going to do that for 10 year old software. In fact, it's more likely they will try to convince you to buy latest version rather than use something so old & outdated.

4wd:
How about $13-00 for a replacement CD?

Here's one on ebay as long as you're in the USA.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version