ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

pandora.com - Internet radio for EVERY taste! FREE!

<< < (4/8) > >>

jgpaiva:
If pandora was the best there was in music, opera has revolutionized it. The new opera9 supports widgets, but there's one widget that is particularly interesting!

I show you.. Pandora Radio Widget!
It can look like this:

or even as small as this:

allen:
Awesome, the Pandora widget finally looks sexy! Last time I used it, it worked aurally but there were quite a few cosmetic, and some times clicky, problems -- thanks for reminding em to try it again!

Ack, correction, still having problems -- can you click the drop down arrow to edit a station? (Under "Your Stations") ? For me, it blinks -- doesn't keep focus, can't click it.  And I'm still seeing a lot of visual problems . . . I wonder if that's an Opera widget implementation shortcoming or the widget author . . .

tsaint:
Ack, correction, still having problems -- can you click the drop down arrow to edit a station? (Under "Your Stations") ? For me, it blinks -- doesn't keep focus, can't click it.  And I'm still seeing a lot of visual problems . . . I wonder if that's an Opera widget implementation shortcoming or the widget author . . .
-allen (April 29, 2006, 08:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yep, it works for me just fine
tony

allen:
Strange.  What build are you using?  I'll probably just stick to having a minimized pandora window ;)

jgpaiva:
Oh... Thanks allen for taking some of the fun of this widget away :'(
It doesn't work correctly here either.
Still, i like it ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version