ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

XYplorer 8.00 released with DUAL PANES (!)

<< < (9/9)

Lutz_:
The thumbnail view is, of course, really helpful but I have one problem with it for files from which I have several versions (i.e. several stages of editing). 
When using the thumbnail view I often would still need to know the file format to be able to distinguish versions.  For me it would be great if the thumbnails could be overlayed with file format icons or text for (doc, pdf, tif, jpg, psd, psp, ....) - as an option.
???

DonL:
The thumbnail view is, of course, really helpful but I have one problem with it for files from which I have several versions (i.e. several stages of editing). 
When using the thumbnail view I often would still need to know the file format to be able to distinguish versions.  For me it would be great if the thumbnails could be overlayed with file format icons or text for (doc, pdf, tif, jpg, psd, psp, ....) - as an option.
???
-Lutz_ (July 03, 2009, 11:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
There's a option to do this in the configuration dialog.

Innuendo:
So, Don....any chance of us being able to sweet-talk you into extending DC a members-only discount? I'm sure there are some people here who would take advantage of such a deal if it were available to them. :)

Lutz_:
There's a option to do this in the configuration dialog.
-DonL (July 03, 2009, 05:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, yes indeed !   Very nice.
Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version