ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

SC v2.56.01 - Expand canvas to fit objects

(1/2) > >>

fredgaou:
Hi,

The Expand canvas to fit objects function doesn't work properly. I created an arrow object which is out of canvas. Here is what it happens after I apply the function, notice that SC create a white area in the right SC v2.56.01 - Expand canvas to fit objects I think SC has just expanded widthwise.

And here is the result after save it SC v2.56.01 - Expand canvas to fit objects

I think it's a bug.

Is there a way to manually expand canvas?

mouser:
let me investigate -- the other possible cause of problem is that its not taking into account the size of the text box above the arrow.

Is there a way to manually expand canvas?
--- End quote ---

absolutely.

go to the Edit->Resize dialog, and check the box that says expand canvas:

fredgaou:
go to the Edit->Resize dialog, and check the box that says expand canvas: (see attachment in previous post)
-mouser (June 15, 2009, 04:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nice  :Thmbsup:

fredgaou:
I tested the resize function and here is the result

SC v2.56.01 - Expand canvas to fit objects

Arrow object (and its endpoint text "here") is in backward even if I use the send object forward option. Besides, the canvas expands adding white instead of being transparent.

mouser:
you are right about background not being transparent.. i can add an option for that.

as for the arrow object being back and forward.. im unsure about what it is behind.. oh is that system tray area an object?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version