ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mouser's Zone

Minicap Download, Version & -resize

<< < (5/6) > >>

S0789300:
where is not a recognized command - using windows cmd. Gotta figure out where the 1.14 bugger is laying around since the Uninstall didn't take care of it.

mouser:
hmm wonder where i got my where from..
just do a file search on your entire hard drive.

S0789300:
Found the bugger hiding in the system32 dir...  :Thmbsup:

And guess what... SHE WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Oh man, im excited to get home from work and test this puppy in the script now. You  may have just increased my image recognition accuracy by an order of magnitude  :-*

Thanks so much mouser! Ill let you know how it goes. Chalk another success up for the MiniCap.

mouser:
:)

since minicap wouldn't put itself there during installation, i'm guessing you probably just copied minicap.exe into the system32 directory so it would be found on the system path when launched from another program, and then forgot about it.

S0789300:
Yeah, I noticed my old script had "@SYSTEMDIR" in its path call and was like hmmm.... then I found the bugger.

Im using your minicap in a dynamic OCR algorithm that detects characters,strings, numerals and images under 150x150 pixels (ie: icons). Its quite fluid and very stable, but if the font goes small it sometimes confuses 'cl' with 'd' for example. Thus, by using your resize parameter I can solve this problem quite smoothly increasing its accuracy on the 'harder' bits. If you are interested in seeing your MiniCap in action in this regard, I can send you along some screenies. Again, thanks for all the help.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version