ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mouser's Zone

Minicap Download, Version & -resize

(1/6) > >>

S0789300:
Hey Mouser - I messaged you a while back regarding Minicap and you kindly included the resize values such as -resizex and -resizexp...

However, I came back to download the newest version and several problems arise. (1) When I download the file, the version says installing 1.16.X - but the properties version states 1.08.X... this might not be a problem as the label just couldn't have been changed yet, but it relates to #2 where (2) I attempt to use the -resizex and -resizexp parameters it states "Unknown Command Line Argument"... so either its because the wrong version is uploaded, or im simply calling the method wrong.

I am doing the following:

$command &= ' -resizexp ' & $percent

where my targetimage is an image location to store the screen capture. The _pos values are just for your -captureregion parameter. Now this puppy works just fine without the -resizewhatever line (I have tried exp and x) but I need to resize the image to make it larger for me to work with it better. The problem is, I keep throwing the "Unknown Command Lind Argument" exception....

any help would be greatly appreciated...

Regards,
M

mouser:
when it says "unknown command line arguement" it shows you what arguement it didnt understand at the end of that line.  what does it tell you it doesnt understand?

S0789300:
the -resizexp or -resizex command. I can take a screenshot - see attached.

The $percent variable in the code I posted is just an integer. In this case I set it to 200 just for testing.

And it all works without the new resize arguments. Though, I would really like to get the resize working as it would increase my pixel recognizing accuracy  :)

mouser:
strange.. let me upload a new version and let's make sure.

download and install:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/MiniCap/downloads/MiniCapSetup.exe

if you still get the error -- try it without the resize arguements and without the -exit and please make sure its really running v1.16.02.

S0789300:
Ok.

So, I deleted my entire MiniCap directory just to make sure I was getting the correct version rolling. I downloaded your version you just posted and haven't tried the script yet. The reason is, I wanted to show you this via its properties in windows (see attached). I don't know if this is correct, or if its signalling a problem, but this is what I was quickly mentioning before. This quite clearly isn't labeled the correct version, even if the setup.exe said it was installing the correct version - which it still might have, but the label might not be updated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version