ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Show us your LaunchBar Commander Screenshots

<< < (13/15) > >>

cci8j:
Sorry if this is a too-old thread, but I just used it today... As an alternative behavior when hovering over a selected icon, instead of inverting the icon, could the icon be outlined in a solid color. For example, when hovered-over, the icon edge would turn yellow or red?

Obviously not a huge issue, but I noticed that most of my icons look bad inverted. Sorry if this is already a feature/option I don't see.

Thanks mouser, for a great tool. I've noticed that on Win 10 the Start Menu "goes in and out of working properly," so I'm happy to have a better alternative.

mouser:
I'm afraid the inversion effect is hardcoded into the theme control -- you could try changing the theme in the root options of LBC and see if any of the other themes look better.

Toolbar:
Here is mine.  Nothing fancy.  Purely utilitarian. 
The yellow C is an icon for a shortcut which opens the C: drive

The black C opens Colin's (that's me) Docs:  the black T opens my wife's Docs

The black P is the Postbox - a shared folder for passing stuff around the family PCs in the house
(Black because it lives on my PC.  On their PCs it's red)

The rest are shortcuts to stuff I use all the time - mostly programs, but two websites.

Those big spaces (above the Separators) are white icons with no Command. 

I know LBC can do a lot more than that, but it's all I need and it works very well.

mouser:
Hey Colin, thanks for sharing!  Looks nice :up:

Regarding your white icons with no command, I wonder if folks would like me to add a special spacer item that would do that but leave the background transparent..

Toolbar:
Hi Mouser
I think it's a good idea.  Personally, I like the big gaps as it simply makes the bar easier to "read" at a glance. 
I don't need white.  A ready-made transparent one would look good and save people having to make their own.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version