ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Show us your LaunchBar Commander Screenshots

<< < (8/15) > >>

mouser:
No problem -- as you can see I moved it to this thread.  Looks nice by the way  :up:

oblivion:
Nothing terribly clever going on here. The machine my portable HD spends most of its life attached to has its taskbar autohiding at the left edge (I like the extra space you get in the notification area in XP) and the LBC menu autohides at the bottom. I have many menus -- and submenus -- containing portable apps, the default control panel and start menu shortcuts bracket a menu that autostarts a dozen other programs [note to self: ask Mouser about maybe putting a configurable and interruptable delay on such things so I don't have to worry about hitting it by accident] and the "most used" list get icons on the main bar.

It's not pretty, it's functional. :)

tomos:
It's not pretty, it's functional. :)-oblivion (May 15, 2013, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

that functional *is* pretty ;-)

(oh to be so organised :-\ :))

mouser:
I need to update my screenshot.

I used to have LBC always visible, full height, reserving space at the side of my screen.

Now I have my dock set to auto-slide out of the way, and non-full height, which i was initially skeptical about, but now love.  Highly recommended.

Note that I have enabled the option to add extra space at start and end of dock, which is what those blank areas are at the top and bottom of the dock.

mouser:
Someone, I forget who, send me their LaunchBar config, and it was a really nice text-only dock that was short and docked at the top of the screen.  Basically it was like a menubar filled with custom menu items.  Very nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version