ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Show us your LaunchBar Commander Screenshots

<< < (11/15) > >>

Peter Van Nostrand:
Thanks =)

mouser:
Make sure you try out the new feature that lets you list contents of a folder sorted by date and with dates shown.. could be useful for documents folder nodes.

RichardTE:
For me, it was love at first sight with LBC, been looking for something like this for a while now.  That is excepting that I wasn't exactly crazy about the available (Delphi) background colors.  So I went ahead & mixed some of my own, which you can download right here via the attached .zip file.  Even though the .zip archive is only 8k, it expands to 14 different color background files — each 254k.  The tiling BMP images are each 360px square.  Unzip the archive & use the palette illustration to find a bgcolor that you like.  From inside your LBC Preferences you can then set your own Background Display as Background Image and point it to your unzipped BMP file.  The BMP filenames look something like this:  360px#224455_dk-blue-gray.bmp — the #224455 is the hexadecimal (HTML) code for a dk-blue-gray color.  The colors seem to shift going between .BMP & .PNG formats.  LBC wants BMP for backgrounds.    

You might find that the label text on icons is more readable on these flat backgrounds.  Plus, you can change your LBC text color!
Big thx to mouser for his excellent & fun productivity software!

Enjoy!   8)
RichardTE
Historic Ellicott City MD

oblivion:
As a result of playing with this, I have found that LBC doesn't support %APPDRIVE% in the path to a background image file...  :o

Nice work -- I may need to steal your idea and make some more colours, though. :D

mouser:
I have found that LBC doesn't support %APPDRIVE% in the path to a background image file...
--- End quote ---

i can fix that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version