ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (40/40)

tomos:
The wording "QL folter temp" Sounds like it could be Dutch or Deutsch, I guess.
-mouser (November 17, 2018, 10:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

'folter' means torture (!) in Dutch and Deutsch -- probably does mean folder in some other language though..

IainB:
@tomos:
The wording "QL folter temp" Sounds like it could be Dutch or Deutsch, I guess.
-mouser (November 17, 2018, 10:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
'folter' means torture (!) in Dutch and Deutsch -- probably does mean folder in some other language though..
-tomos (December 01, 2018, 10:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, thanks, that's, er, fascinating, but it doesn't really help me get any nearer an answer to my queries. (Maybe its pidgin English. Who knows?)

mouser:
Update:
v1.157.01 - Dec 30, 2019

* [BugFix] On some monitors with high text scaling the configuration dialog was cut off.
* [MinorChange] Right-clicking on an item on a launch bar brings up a context menu for the file pointed to by the item; the delete/rename/cut context menu items for nodes work on the actual files, which may not be what the user expects.  Because of this, these actions are now forbidden from the right-click context menu.
* [Improvement] Settings file location shown in about box.
* [MinorChange] Right-clicking on an item on a launch bar brings up a context menu for the file pointed to by the item; the delete/rename/cut context menu items for nodes work on the actual files, which may not be what the user expects.  Because of this, these actions are now forbidden from the right-click context menu.
* [BugFix] Windows 32-bit versions were giving an error about missing function GetTickCount64

mouser:
v1.158.01 - Jan 23, 2020

* [Feature] New option on DockingBar2 tab of launchbar to disable the default show-on-mouseover behavior; only useful if you toggle hide/show of your dock with hotkey and don't want it showing automatically on mouseover.
* [Improvement] Dock color selector now allows arbitrary custom color to be chosen.
* [Improvement] Using hotkey to toggle dock now works properly to toggle dock visibility even for floating docks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version