ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LaunchBar Commander Beta with "Tab Nodes"

<< < (2/3) > >>

KenR:
I think i can hear the crickets..
-mouser (June 14, 2009, 03:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, don't take it personally Jesse. I love all your software. Since I am using DOpus though, I just use it to generate my launch bars rather than running an additional program to do it.

Ken

lanux128:
just adding a small screenshot. i was thinking that on the other end of the bar, there could be arrows that act like the next/previous buttons.

mouser:
i see you are doing something i didnt think of, which is to not use images in your Tab Node, so that it switches between the Text description of each of your submenu modes.  Nice idea.
Maybe ill make an option for this so users can easily try that idea.

dluby:
Here's a suggestion...

I believe LBC has undiscovered capabilities that a lot of might use if we could see them demonstrated.

Mouser - could you put together a configuration file that we could load to our own PCs for typical windows installs.

So for Windows XP users you might show off the capabilities of LBC using the standard programs that get loaded by Windows (assuming they all get installed to C:\Windows or is it C:\WinXP?).  You could show off menus to Programs, Control Panel, My Documents, Start Menu, showing folder contents and all types of nodes & menu types.

A similar configuration file could then be created for Vista...

What do you think or are the possible differences in installs too much?

dluby:
HELP!

My PC crashed (nothing to do with LBC) and when I rebooted, LBC was asking me to configure it.

My MCF file was gone, but a backup was there from around the time I installed beta version 1.102.01.

When I try to load the bak file I get an error: error loading nodes from file - cmc error.

Any ideas on how to fix.  Do I need to go back to the non beta version?

Thanks

Damian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version