ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LaunchBar Commander Beta with "Tab Nodes"

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
June 13, 2009

For those who were hoping when they saw this topic for some new cool look, i'm sorry to dissapoint -- this new beta feature does not add any new look to the program.

However it does add an interesting new ability to LBC.

You can now create "tab" submenu nodes, which are meant to hold a collection of child submenus, which can be switched between.  By placing such a tab submenu on your dock you can easily click to switch the configuration of your docking bar icons on the fly to different sets of buttons to suit your needs.

For example, you might have one submenu with all your graphics tools, and one with all your programming tools.  Putting these submenus under a "MyWorkflow" tab node, you can now easily switch between these two groups of buttons on your main dock.

mouser:
I think i can hear the crickets..

lanux128:
just tried it, works great. :up:

dluby:
Yeah, I like it (I think). However, once you have activated a sub menu, how can you close it so it goes back to normal?  I'll play some more with it.

Keep those new features rolling and don't mind those crickets.

mouser:
you cant actually close it to nothingness -- you have to set it for one of the children submenus.  But you can create an empty child submenu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version