ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for P2p file sharing for personal use

<< < (3/22) > >>

kartal:
Lashiec, that is a local only solution. I am looking for anywhere solution not local network. I have syncback pro and does a better job than ms synctoy in my view.

Lashiec:
Oh, ok, I thought it was local network only. Then, the only P2P option that I can think about is DC++, but I think it won't be of any help.

kartal:
Lashiec, thanks for another suggestion. I actually tried that one as well. It ddid not work within my local network so I did not bother to try outside. Most of these apps rely on opening some ports on the router which I am hesitant mainyl because one port only could be directed to one computer at a time(forwarding and I am sure it is possible to multiple port computer tricks. I just do not want to get too complicated with this stuff. I need a flexible system. It looks like PowerFolder is way more superior to any of the systems I know of.

Innuendo:
How about Allway Sync then? Free for personal use and the only limitation is being limited to syncing 40,000 files in a 30-day period. Syncs across local networks and the internet.

http://allwaysync.com/

kartal:
Innuendo, I do not think that thing would let me sync files and folders over the internet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version