ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for P2p file sharing for personal use

<< < (16/22) > >>

Shades:
You could also try this freeware tool (apmReader) to create your certificates.

At least this is a tool that I know of what is able to create certificates with a GUI. Undoubtedly there will be a (lot more) tools able to do the job. But besides creating certificates, you can also manage them with this tool. Windows is actually also quite capable with certificate management out of the box (but you have to fold the box first, if you catch my drift).

4wd:
Undoubtedly there will be a (lot more) tools able to do the job.-Shades (July 09, 2009, 08:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Including xca at SourceForge.

It can import, export, manage, create, sign and, (this might help you kartal), change password - so you could actually import the keys you have and add a password.

kartal:
Hi

A lot to digest, I will go through the solutions and try the suggested  applications. Again thank you guys.

4wd, you should try turning your step by steps in this topic to a VPN tutorial. This has been the most comprehensive and helpful I have seen so far. Just open a blog post and put it in there. I am sure many people will find them helpful.

4wd:
4wd, you should try turning your step by steps in this topic to a VPN tutorial. This has been the most comprehensive and helpful I have seen so far. Just open a blog post and put it in there. I am sure many people will find them helpful.-kartal (July 09, 2009, 11:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, but sorry, I don't do blogging :)

kartal:
Well you do not need to blog. You can just open a blog put your post about OpenVpn and you are done pretty much. You can forget it forever :) It will be a nice tutorial page. Just my cents :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version