ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TinyEV (Everything integration) - 0.9.5 - 12 June 2009 (updated)

<< < (11/16) > >>

mouser:
thanks for sharing what worked oblivion!  :up:

lanux128:
just to add what others have said earlier.. for my Win7 64-bit, i used this guide to launch Farr and Everything (version 1.2.1.451a) in admin mode without UAC prompt and TinyEv just works! :)

• http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/11949-elevated-program-shortcut-without-uac-prompt-create.html

Joel Wod:
it is easy for a plugin to tell farr how many results to show max and overide the farr default -- maybe a nice option to add to the next version of the plugin.
-mouser (September 17, 2009, 10:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Bumping for solution to this. Everything is search tool, and limiting it to just 10 semi-randomly chosen results is just pointless.

delwoode:
i think it would be better if the script would start up everything as I dont want it running in the background previously as it uses 18mb

garyHal:
How do I use regex in FARR with Everything?

I know Everything is hooked into FARR because I use the alias "ev" and typing in a search query results in a lot of matches.

From the first post, it says to use the $ to start the regex. I type in "ev $findandrunrobotsetup" and I get the match for my original FARR installer.

But when I typed in "ev $findand*setup", nothing comes up. I expect the wildcard to display me the original installer.

Windows XP 32bit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version