I understand that someone familiar with AutoHotKey might write a script to do this, but I neither know how to do this nor how to get such a script to automatically execute with each boot-up.
I think skrommel
might do better job explaining (he is AHK guru here) but I'll try my best:
1. download AHK installation package,
2. take a look on AHK Help file ("Remapping Keys and Buttons" and "Key list (Keyboard, Mouse, Joystick)" chapters or mentioned post on AHK board,
3. write simple script in text editor similar to:
4. compile to EXE using Ahk2Exe.exe tool bundled within AHK package,
5. create shortcut (LNK) for it and put into "Autostart" folder of your Windows "Start" menu.
Sadly: it requires from you time
to learn (or search through AHK forum.
Luckily: new knowledge is always big +.