ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Baby Cody Plushie is born

<< < (10/14) > >>

yksyks:
And how about Czech Republic then? It's close and I'm ready!

40hz:
Wherever he's sent, I hope they'll use noninvasive methods to make sure he isn't transporting contraband!

A friend of mine recently sent a Vermont Teddy Bear and some hardcover books to his sister who is living in Spain. The books arrived with the covers torn off and the bear looking like it had been "inspected" by Dr. Hannibal Lechter.

I'm gonna burn a stick of  incense in front of my little plushie Buddah (and maybe C'thullu) for Cody tonight. :)

f0dder:
A friend of mine recently sent a Vermont Teddy Bear and some hardcover books to his sister who is living in Spain. The books arrived with the covers torn off and the bear looking like it had been "inspected" by Dr. Hannibal Lechter.-40hz (June 16, 2009, 03:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
Bastards! So it's not even safe to smuggle drugs in books anymore? :(

disclaimer: no, I never have and never will - but I do find it tragicomic that the books had been massacred, what would you hide there? O_o

40hz:
A friend of mine recently sent a Vermont Teddy Bear and some hardcover books to his sister who is living in Spain. The books arrived with the covers torn off and the bear looking like it had been "inspected" by Dr. Hannibal Lechter.-40hz (June 16, 2009, 03:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
Bastards! So it's not even safe to smuggle drugs in books anymore? :(

-f0dder (June 16, 2009, 05:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Could be worse. In some places, it's not safe to try to bring books in at all! ;D

CleverCat:
the more you clone him...-mouser (June 15, 2009, 06:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
    Plush little baby, don't say a word,
    Mouser's gonna clone him an evil bird.
-cranioscopical (June 15, 2009, 06:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version