ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Baby Cody Plushie is born

<< < (6/14) > >>

nudone:
heheh, genius.

mouser:
he now has is own toyvoyagers.com page:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&t=101837

mouser:
Ok so i'm going to pack up and send Baby Cody to the next person who is ready to host him for a few days.

Your obligation as a host is to take a picture(s) of you with him and post it on his ToyVoyagers page (and here).  He has a few missions currently listed on that page, and if you can help him acheive those, all the better, but that's not required.

Now normally with this ToyVoyagers thing, you can always let a toy go in the wild, by leaving him someplace public and hoping that a nice person picks him up, but since there are DC members who want to visit with him, i'm afraid that you will also have the financial obligation to send Baby Cody on to someone else on the forum when he is ready to leave your care.

SO, if you don't feel ready to financially pay to ship him to someone else after he visits you, please wait until he has made the rounds for a while, and he is ready to go off on his own, at which point we will rely on the kindness of strangers to help him along his travels.

Good luck Baby Cody!

nudone:
ooh, such excitement. maybe me, Carol and any other UK DC'ers can organise baby cody visits one after the other.

i like the missions that are set.

mouser:
im sure he will think up a lot more missions over time.

Needless to say as the creator of Cody, he has asked to visit you first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version