ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Total Commander: Tips, Tricks, and Tweaks

<< < (6/8) > >>

Innuendo:
Fenix, I have downloaded that file a while back and Clo has done a very good job of explaining things more at length than the default help file. Everyone should read this one through at least once.

fenixproductions:
2Innuendo
Not only "has done". He is doing it all of the time. As soon as something new happen, he ads it right away.

Innuendo:
Yes, I didn't mean to imply differently, fenix. Clo is tireless in his updates and his resources are always up-to-date.

fenixproductions:
Plugins update
I've just found something interesting: Delicious Posts filesystem plugin for del.icio.us bookmarking :)
http://www.resortlabs.com/delicious/delicious-posts.php

Innuendo:
Just thought I'd revisit this topic since I only just recently got the time & motivation to start implementing the things I've learned in this thread. Huge thanks to tranglos and fenixproductions for their insights.

fenix, I'm still picking and choosing from your list of plugins, but I'm almost all the way through it. The only substitute I've made so far is I dropped RARColumns and replaced it with RARInfo which seems to offer more functionality. You may want to look into making that change yourself.

urlwolf, your talk of Linux reminds me of someone who posts over in the official Total Commander forums. His signature reads something akin to "the only reason I install Windows is so I can use Total Commander."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version