Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 31, 2014, 04:30:52 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favorite drink?  (Read 11671 times)
katykaty
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2009, 05:40:10 PM »

Polish Bisongrass vodka  smiley
One of the few Vodkas that actually taste decent, and can be drunk without mixing it smiley
Correction: one of the many Vodkas that actually taste decent, and can be drunk without mixing it smiley

Just find your local authentic Polish or Russian bar/restaurant and book the next day off work  cheesy
techidave
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2009, 05:45:22 AM »

Cherry Pepsi!  smiley
Toolus
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2009, 10:27:51 PM »

Non-alcoholic: cream soda flavored Jones soda and black coffee
Alcoholic: Blue Moon beer or Guiness and at night a glass of disarrono
OldElmerFudd
Charter Member

Bite-sized trouble

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2009, 02:19:14 AM »

Water, iced Peach tea, fine red wine, different varietals, but I limit myself to under $100/bottle, and Glenmorangie 16-year old single malt finished in Port wine barrels.

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code is a violent psychopath and knows where you live.
dluby
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2009, 06:51:35 AM »

I've recently started brewing my own wine (well there is a recession), so my choice has to my Pinot Grigio from "Chateaux Moi".  The wine never lasts long enough to mature, but it still tastes good.

Does anyone else make their own homebrew?
kunkel321
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2009, 10:00:11 AM »

Breast milk.
Just kidding.
Actually coffee.  I grind it every morning and make fresh. 
Bonuskort
Participant

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2009, 03:29:12 AM »

Homemade vanilla milkshake with a generous splash of Havana Rum in it. Fantastic on hot summer days.

choicefresh
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2009, 06:26:23 PM »

Probably either bottled root beer or vanilla coke.
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.032s | Server load: 0.06 ]