ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Good TV series. What do you watch? I used to watch Lost to unwind need successor

<< < (13/21) > >>

superboyac:
QI

Clive:
The Wire - Hoping Season 5 will be as good as the earlier ones
Mad Men - Hoping that there will be a season 2. A show where there's not one likeable character.

Have you been to your public library lately?  You might be surprised. That's where I get all my DVDs.

Ehtyar:
Community - Only 10 episodes so far but it is F.U.N.N.Y!! It reminds me of 3rd Rock From the Sun in that it's a sitcom and it knows it; even during the "serious" moments it's hilarious. However, I imagine it's most amusing to those who have attended community college or a really crappy University.

Ehtyar.

MilesAhead:
It's out of production but I enjoyed Arli$$ while it ran.  The self-proclaimed avarice of the lead character combined with the athlete cameos gave it verisimilitude.

Carol Haynes:
The Wire - Hoping Season 5 will be as good as the earlier ones
Mad Men - Hoping that there will be a season 2. A show where there's not one likeable character.

Have you been to your public library lately?  You might be surprised. That's where I get all my DVDs.
-Clive (July 07, 2009, 01:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Mad Men is in Season 3 now (currently showing in the US).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version