ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Good TV series. What do you watch? I used to watch Lost to unwind need successor

<< < (3/21) > >>

nosh:
Maybe she just lacks the right people...

CleverCat:
House MD! Or if you are animation-oriented, south park - family guy - simpsons - king of the hill.
-Josh (June 05, 2009, 01:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

House is priceless! We got our Dish just in time to start from Season1 - he's our daily late evening 'fix'!  ;D

lanux128:
we normally catch House MD, Heroes and My Name is Earl but Lost is the reason i finally opted for the cable. :up:

during the beginning of the 2nd season, i remember chatting with someone from DC about the Dharma Initiative but i can't recall who exactly was it, so if you're reading this please let me know. ;)

Carol Haynes:
Two shows just starting up again in the US - "Weeds" and "Burn Notice"

Having said that I don't live in the US so I tend to not watch live TV anymore - there is hardly anything worth watching theses days on UK TV.

My all time favourites in recent years (on DVD) are The West Wing and Boston Legal.

Been watching Grey's Anatomy on DVD recently (missed it thus far on TV - and most doens't seem to get shown in the UK). Really enjoyed it - especially the early series which are very funny.

Innuendo:
Boston Legal was great, too. I felt they switched cast members too often, though.

I seem to think that we're all just shooting in the dark so far. It'd help immensely if the OP would let us know what they were looking for & refine their criteria for what they think is a good TV show.

Heck, just coming back and posting something in the thread would be nice. The OP hasn't posted again in this topic since they started it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version