ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Good TV series. What do you watch? I used to watch Lost to unwind need successor

<< < (2/21) > >>

40hz:
The Inspector Morse and Hercule Poirot series that originally ran (in the US) on PBS as part of the Mystery! program.

Also that classic sci-fi sleeper Space: Above and Beyond. One of the better and more intelligent riffs on the theme of "special forces in space." Exploits of the 58th Mobile Marine Attachment (Wild Cards) assigned to SCVN Saratoga. Very good character and plot development throughout.  Now even more poignant in the wake of recent history. If you liked Haldeman's book  The Forever War, you'll probably like this.

8)

Innuendo:
I would have suggested if you were a sci-fi buff to watch Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, but it got canceled.  :(

40hz:
I would have suggested if you were a sci-fi buff to watch Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, but it got canceled.  :(
-Innuendo (June 05, 2009, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

What is it with Summer Glau? Any series she's on seems to get canned.

Shades:
Maybe she should start playing different roles...in all the series she played in (that I know (Firefly, Sarah Connor Chronicles) she is a psychosomatic personality.

i think she is so good in that she chases even the "money men" away   ;)

However, I love her work...Firefly FTW!

MilesAhead:
I like Asian sitcoms w/eng. subs. Usually there's a super gorgeous evil chick who is trying the steal the boyfriend and job/scholarship/whatever of the girl next door goody two shoes babe(too nice to resort to the same underhanded tactics as the nasty babe.)  Only trouble is, they must do a lot of food product placement because everyone is eating all the time.  I have to do one snack after another while watching these things!   :drinksmiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version