ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Point Motivator

Help. I get an error: could not be loaded by tinyxml lib - Error reading end tag

<< < (2/3) > >>

Contro:
The impossibility to delete or modify is a mistery for me
 :-*

Contro:
Are the categories common to all profiles ?

I got delete the item in the editor, not directly.

I put screenshots :

Help. I get an error: could not be loaded by tinyxml lib - Error reading end tag

The first try to solve the problem about no interaction I move the files according to the instructions given, but I don't get the editor correct.
Just now hardly remember but I think have to do special manipulation.
When I create the new profile pepe.05.2012 the only thing created was the log file, not the new profile.
And when try to save the initial intention is save the log file, not the profile.
So I have to rename the extension to get the target.
I'll try with the help to understand what i am doing bad now, and in 2008.

:P

Contro:
i'll try now to analyze the xml files

pepe.05.2012.logxml
pepe.05.2012.itemxml
sample.itemxml

Contro:
It seems that the new profile have access to the prior categories, but the itemxml don't contain.

Reload and Rescan all item definition files seems oriented to collects all categories from the different profiles.
There is a module to clone a item.
The program seems complicated.
In the help I think that the example file is common to all. And my profile is only for me.
From any profile the general categories are accesible and modificable.
 :P

Contro:
Obviously I am making all possible to make hard work with the program.
i don't understand the options with no effects modify/delete.
Or this error :

What am I doing bad ?

:-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version