I've been a (satisfied) user of Kana Reminder for over a year, but - as always - I'd like some further features...
What I like about KR is that it is extremely fast to enter/modify reminders: Press your hotkey, enter some text, tab, set date, tab, set time, Esc - and you're done: Brilliant.
But what I'm missing with KR is:
- Some more space for text (KR's windows can't be resized)
- Possibility to keep 'finished' reminders
- Bigger main-window in order to get a better overview of reminders/tasks.
Would be nice, but is not critical:
- Possibility to group reminders
- Possibility to prioritize reminders.
As you might have guessed, I'd like to use the program as a sort of to do - list as well as keeping KR's ability to quickly create reminders.
Does such a program exist?