ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

One (1) Total Commander license to give away

(1/1)

tranglos:
Ed: the license is already gone - it took about two minutes! :)

Lady Luck seems to have picked me for one of the free Total Commander licenses given away by DC (See this thread). Since I have a TC license already, the one I've won is up for grabs.

First come, first served - the TC license key will go to the first person who'll PM me with a request. You don't need to be a supporting member at DC, but you need to have post count greater than 1.

Thanks Fenixproductions for the contest, and thanks to Mr Christain Ghisler for the generous giveaway - and for developing my favorite piece of software ever!

tranglos:
The license goes to dev/null, who was the first to PM me. Apologies to everyone else who sent requests; there was only 1 license to give away...

superboyac:
Aaaand it's gone!
-tranglos (June 03, 2009, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
haha...South Park.  So funny.

tranglos:
Aaaand it's gone!
-tranglos (June 03, 2009, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
haha...South Park.  So funny. (see attachment in previous post)
-superboyac (June 03, 2009, 04:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Scary! I wasn't thinking of that when I posted, but the fact is for the last three weeks or so I've been watching  back episodes of South Park at nights, including the one where the banks do what they do. And I was quoting that line to my wife just a few days ago. Scary and fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version