ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

NoteZilla

<< < (6/11) > >>

conceptworld:

@app103

Ok. We have only your request for this option. We will wait for some more demand for this option.

Regards,
Gautam Jain

IainB:
^^ Ahahaha. Very droll. Apparently unintended humour.
...Ignored/missed the point in 2009, and again in 2013.

@app103: I'm sorry, but you're not that unique. I had exactly the same problem in XP - my auto-hide Task Bar is on the LHS of the screen and about 2½ inches wide. I too lurved that flashing alarm, which was why I didn't use NoteZilla (which, I must say, otherwise seemed to be pretty good). I used Stickes instead - a great piece of software.    :Thmbsup:

Never mind. Hang in there. It's like maturing a good cheese: These things take time.

conceptworld:
@IainB

Actually, we may not missed your requests. We have all the requests noted. We have just implemented all the major ones and launched the new version. Once we settle with the launch, we will review all the other requests and keep adding them.

Adding this feature is not a problem. It is a minor change. But by disabling the taskbar flashing button, you might miss the reminder popup window completely. Because Windows XP onwards, another program is not allowed to interrupt the active program. This is the reason the flashing button was added by Microsoft. Do you have any suggestions so that we can disable taskbar flashing button and at the same time not miss the reminder popup window.

Regards,
Gautam Jain

IainB:
...Do you have any suggestions so that we can disable taskbar flashing button and at the same time not miss the reminder popup window...
-conceptworld (April 10, 2013, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
No, not really. I am not a prospective or actual user of NoteZilla. As you said to @app103:
...Ok. We have only your request for this option. We will wait for some more demand for this option...
-conceptworld (April 10, 2013, 03:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
I would suggest you continue to "wait for some more demand for this option". That way, you might never need to fix it or offer that option.

I once went into a cake and biscuit-maker's shop in the UK and asked "Could I buy some gingerbread men biscuits?"
I was told "No. We don't have much call for that sort of thing."
I left the shop without buying anything, utterly confused.

wraith808:
It's a matter of what the user base uses.  It sucks to that one user (and they lose the one sale), but the store owner doesn't stock things that don't sell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version