topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 10:13 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Ilium Software 12th Anniversary - $12 off - Not sure how long it lasts  (Read 4281 times)

patteo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
$12 discount is not bad for software like eWallet and Listpro.

The site only sells their software for mobile devices

But do remember their free updates/upgrades policy is not fantastic - It's for 3 months only since your purchase date.

But of course if you buy say Listpro 5 and Listpro 6 comes out within 3 months, then you are in luck.

But if Listpro 5.1 comes out after 3 months, you are out of luck.

----------------------

"It's that time again - time to celebrate another year of award-winning software! We couldn't have made it 12 years without you, so for our anniversary, you get the gifts!

One day-long party just isn't enough, so we're going to make this sale last for five whole days.

What kind of sale? Well, how about $12 off any purchase you make! That's right - everything in our online store is eligible for a great big discount.

Just browse our site or use the links below to add our products to your cart. As long as you buy more than $12 worth of software, you'll see the discount applied automatically at checkout. It's that simple!

iPhone owners: We didn't forget about you! Get eWallet on the App Store all this week for the discounted price of just $6.99."
http://www.iliumsoft.../custserv/catus2.php

keiffer

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
All Ilium Software purchases include:
free major product upgrades within 90 days of any registered purchase
free minor version upgrades at any time
discounts on any non-free upgrade or additional platform version

A Major Product Upgrade is any whole-number version change, such as 4.0 to 5.0. A Minor Version Upgrade is any 'point release', such as 5.0 to 5.0.2, or 4.0 to 4.1.

I thought the same thing when I first read it.
Also, some places use the terms 'update' and 'upgrade' instead of 'minor' and 'major'.
I wish everyone wold use the same terms or better yet free lifetime upgrades.

Keith

cthorpe

• Discount Coordinator
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • c++thorpe
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
ListPro is my most used app on Pocket PC.  I am a teacher so I use it to track attendance, participation, homework, etc.  I have a list for each class with 5 checkboxes for each student.  Each day I copy the list and rename it to the current date (a Calligrapher (http://www.phatware....details/calligrapher) macro does that for me when I write the word date on the screen and circle it).  Then I have a list to check all kinds of things.  At the end of the day, the list gets synced to my pc.

I also use it for shopping lists, packing lists, gift lists, etc.

I give it a 5 out of 5.

DISCLAIMER - I am in no way affiliated with this software or its developer and I do not receive any compensation for posting positive comments or any sales that result from my comments.  I am a happy user and my comments should be taken as such.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 11:22 PM by cthorpe »