ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Where did your DC user I.D come from?

<< < (13/14) > >>

sazzen:
Sazzen is the name of the Vendaryan god's scribe. I've been doing a little writing. So . . .

Loki15:
I should go about a name change :P

techidave:
One of the locals called me techidave one day.  Dave being my first name and techi coming because I am the computer tech at the local school district.

I was givin the nickname of Jed back in jr hi school a long time ago.  a few of my classmates still call me that more than 40 years later.

I like mouser's fictional story... not sure I could top that one!   ;D

Armando:
Many people (here and elsewhere) think that Armando is my real name -- it's not.

While I was working on my masters, in 2003, we invited a famous theatre guy : Armand Gatti. Quite a man...

At the time, just to make my friends laugh a bit, I created an hyperbolized Italian version of the character. And... Armando was born.

When I had to sign in here, at DC, the character came back to my mind... and voilĂ .

The avatar comes from <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Linea_(TV_series)">La Linea</a>, and Italian animated series... I thought it was fitting.

Loki15:
I'll give my go on the fictional story..

It all started back in the day.. During 'Nam.  I was an elite soldier, one of the best.  But the Vietnamese just seemed better.  There was no way in hell I'd survive with how good these guys were.  I came up with a plan, lets call it "Bad ass plan #1 (Bad ass plan #2 and #3 were made too, but lets say, they sucked)  Well back to bad ass plan #1, my plan was to put on a wig and make up, and pretend I was a girl.  I would sneak into those bastards bunkers and woo them with my good lucks and long beautiful blonde hair. When I got them all lured I dropped a grenade and ran like hell.  Like I said, its a bad ass plan!  Day 7 - I began my plan, one of those bastards tried to kiss me! I dropped the grenade and ran like hell and it worked! Their bunker went up in flames! It was amazing.  Through out the war I continued this plan.  It continued to work and out came the name "Loki". Due to the fact I changed my gender, deceived them, and ran like a coward.   I must have killed millions!  The 15, well that comes from how many I killed! Yeah I was a little surprised to realize I only killed 15.. :(.  Most of the time they ran like cowards too and survived!  I later became know as "Loki the dumb ass" but what the hell kind of name is that?!  But that is my story of how I became Loki15.  Now you all have heard my story.  I hope you appreciated reading this!

I can't say I did too well, but I lack an imagination :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version