ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Where did your DC user I.D come from?

<< < (8/14) > >>

merkin:
Got my id when I used to frquent bulletin boards and someone was called a merkin.  Didn't know what it was so looked it up and found it so funny I used it ever since.

If you didn't know, a merkin is a crotch wig.

When I can't use merkin because it's alreay in use I use crotchwig.

rjbull:
Back in the 1940s i worked in Scotland Yard and was a hotshot detective, best in the department.  Nicknamed "mouser" for my ability to always catch my prey (like a cat catch's mice)
-mouser (June 03, 2009, 09:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

mouser, you should look at T.S. Eliot's book of poems "Old Possums Book of Practical Cats," and check out "Macavity"  :)

rjbull:
My name badge was washed with laundry once, ES fell from JAM, so I became JAM-jammo (June 04, 2009, 12:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have a thick winter T-shirt that had "Winter Sports" written across it.  Only some of the letters fell off, and now it reads "Win e  S o ts."  I sort of wondered it that was a Freudian comment.
<sigh>

Edvard:
@40hz: I figured it had to do with bass playing, but that's a really cool story.  :Thmbsup:

I think I'm going to de-tune my trusty Fender tonight just to see what happens, though I wonder how my latest fuzz pedal design is going to take it. :onfire:

Stoic Joker:
Ok..., but first I have to check it with the same agency that is responsible for our supermandibularambital's furtive existance.  I have no desire to exert undue pressure upon subjacent digits, especially when possessed by souls of a lupine bent!!

If I get the thumbs-up rather than the thumb-screws, I will cadillac back with the dope. -CodeTRUCKER (June 04, 2009, 12:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

What The :) Did He Just Say...?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version