ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

"Backdrop" for Windows

<< < (2/2)

Innuendo:
Crazy applications. Nothing I'd ever use, but I'm glad you were able to find an exact clone of the app you were looking for.

Hmmm...it just struck me that this app isn't for me because I'm a rabid multi-tasker. I'm always doing at least 3 projects on my PC at once. For those more "uni-task" inclined I'm sure something like this is a godsend.

Stoic Joker:
Crazy applications. Nothing I'd ever use, but I'm glad you were able to find an exact clone of the app you were looking for.

Hmmm...it just struck me that this app isn't for me because I'm a rabid multi-tasker. I'm always doing at least 3 projects on my PC at once.-Innuendo (June 02, 2009, 12:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
Me to and with Virtual PC + Remote Desktop it usually on multiple machines.
For those more "uni-task" inclined I'm sure something like this is a godsend.
--- End quote ---
...I thought that was what the maximize window button was for... *Shrug*

...Hay did anybody else think the "Mac users being distracted by shiny" things part of the application description was funny?

Innuendo:
Distracted by shiny things? Laughs...I must have missed that part as I just glossed over the description. I think everyone is more prone to distraction than we used to be due the way things have changed culturally speaking.

As for Macs, I have nothing against them or the people who use them. I have used Macs before and they just don't work the way I work. This isn't as bad as it used to be, though. Before OS X those poor souls didn't even have pre-emptive multi-tasking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version