ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

fyi start up error...

(1/1)

kunkel321:
Am getting this message from CHS
---------------------------
Error..
DBISAM Engine Error # 11010 Table or backup file 'ClipTable' does not exist
OK   
Then while exiting from that message box I got this one...
Clipboard Help+Spell
TableGroups: Field 'Index' not found.
OK   
CHS appears to still be running, but is not working...  XP.

mouser:
is this on a new install, or just started happening when it was previously working fine?
do you get it every time you run it?  if you exit and restart do you still get the error?

kunkel321:
is this on a new install, or just started happening when it was previously working fine?
do you get it every time you run it?  if you exit and restart do you still get the error?
-mouser (May 28, 2009, 01:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Started happening, then only happened a couple times...  Tried to isolate the cause but couldn't get a replication...  :huh:

kunkel321:
Actually this is still happening....  I noticed that I have Options > Backup on program start = Yes.
I suspect that I'm getting a corrupt backup DB (???).  I guess I'll do an uninstall/reinstall.
Does anyone have any additional recommendations?  I looked in Program Files to see if there was an error log, but didn't see one.  I noticed that after it happens no new clips are remembered (though all my "old" clips seem to still be there.)
Thanks -steve

mouser:
try going to options and doing a repair of database.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version