Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 17, 2014, 04:33:05 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: fyi start up error...  (Read 2799 times)
kunkel321
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: May 28, 2009, 01:36:12 PM »

Am getting this message from CHS
---------------------------
Error..
DBISAM Engine Error # 11010 Table or backup file 'ClipTable' does not exist
OK   
Then while exiting from that message box I got this one...
Clipboard Help+Spell
TableGroups: Field 'Index' not found.
OK   
CHS appears to still be running, but is not working...  XP.

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 01:43:29 PM »

is this on a new install, or just started happening when it was previously working fine?
do you get it every time you run it?  if you exit and restart do you still get the error?
kunkel321
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 09:36:03 PM »

is this on a new install, or just started happening when it was previously working fine?
do you get it every time you run it?  if you exit and restart do you still get the error?
Started happening, then only happened a couple times...  Tried to isolate the cause but couldn't get a replication...  huh
kunkel321
Supporting Member

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 12:59:46 PM »

Actually this is still happening....  I noticed that I have Options > Backup on program start = Yes.
I suspect that I'm getting a corrupt backup DB (???).  I guess I'll do an uninstall/reinstall.
Does anyone have any additional recommendations?  I looked in Program Files to see if there was an error log, but didn't see one.  I noticed that after it happens no new clips are remembered (though all my "old" clips seem to still be there.)
Thanks -steve
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 01:31:35 PM »

try going to options and doing a repair of database.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0.13 ]