ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Titlebar Clock

<< < (6/9) > >>

skrommel:
 :-\ I finally got to test StartClock on W2000, too, and the Start button remains unchanged. So it looks like you'll have to upgrade to XP. ;)

Skrommel

AbteriX:
:-\ I finally got to test StartClock on W2000, too, and the Start button remains unchanged. So it looks like you'll have to upgrade to XP. ;)

Skrommel
-skrommel (September 09, 2005, 09:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you.
But i would first ask chris,.... but better you do. (I don't want to post your code there)

Hirudin:
Houdy all, first post for me... so far I love the site and plan to make it one of my daily visits...

I was about to request a start button clock when I realized skrommel already made one. Only problem is is that I'm also using Windows 2000, and as of now it doesn't work for me either.

I also hate how much room the clock takes up on the right of the taskbar! If you're like me, your taskbar is 2 levels tall, in which case the clock wastes even more space...

Here's my idea, would it be possible to put the time under the start menu? With Windows 2000 when you increase the size of the task bar the start button stays the same size, but it moves up, leaving a completely blank area.

Displaying the date + time there would be cool!

skywalka:
I used 2 want 2 put the Quick Launch under the Start Button.  I no longer have 2 but I'm sure some people would benefit from this.

Hey Skrommel.

Don't U think U should include an option to hide the StartTime icon.  The whole point of this program is 2 save space.  If this is an option I think U will find that StartTime becomes more popular. :)

mtp:
hi there .. i just downloaded startclock and love it! the only thing i miss is on a doubleclick on the systrayicon it would be nice open the "calendar" that starts on a doubleclick on the systrayclock ...
so long
mtp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version