ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Titlebar Clock

<< < (7/9) > >>

skrommel:
 :) Try StartClock v1.3!

Added a proper Settings dialog and About dialog. Doubleclick the tray icon to show Windows' calendar.

Skrommel

skrommel:
 :) Try StartClock v1.4!

I just found a way to hide the Start button icon! It's kind of cheating, I just move the button to the left, but I've found no other solution.

Remember to delete the existing ini file before downloading!

Skrommel

skywalka:
How about hiding the StartTime icon from the system tray altogether?

When the Windows icon is hidden the button can't be made smaller anyway so I think it looks better with it visible.
Setting the pad & offset values to zero doesn't disable the new icon hiding functionality.
The default settings crop the icon slightly & the button appears to throb every second.  (Maybe because I am using Classic view?)
I have manually set the padding to 6 & the offset to -4 to make my Start button look like it used to.

skrommel:
 :) I have my task bar on the right, so by moving the start menu button to the left I can view the whole of StartClock even in XP theme.

skywalka, does it throb with "padding to 6 & the offset to -4"?

Skrommel

skrommel:
 :) Uploaded StartClock v1.5!

Added option to show the current date and more when hovering the mouse over the Start button.

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version