ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

AntispamSniper For The Bat!

<< < (7/9) > >>

Innuendo:
Vetaltm, I do hope my mini-review drummed up some business for you and helped get the word out on a wonderful (and powerful) plugin.

Darwin:
Thanks, Vitaly! I went ahead and purchased the Outlook license as well... However, Plimus is "reviewing" my order - I suspect because I used the same credit card for a second purchase quite soon after the first (?).

Darwin:
BTW - I'm very impressed with AntiSpam Sniper  :Thmbsup: I bought it because SpamBayes has gotten increasingly flaky under Vista-64/Outlook 2007 (to the point where I have to uninstall/reinstall it every time I re-start my computer) and ran the trial - it captured spam messages that I NEVER managed to convince SpamBayes were spam. These are messages that my isp inserts (Telus detected SPAM) at the beginning of the subject. I've been flagging them as spam for years with SpamBayes and it never learns. Other than that, it's been brilliant! At any rate, I digress: Antispam Sniper is a fine bit of code indeed! Thanks, Vitaly and Innuendo  :Thmbsup:

Vetaltm:
Vetaltm, I do hope my mini-review drummed up some business for you and helped get the word out on a wonderful (and powerful) plugin.
-Innuendo (July 04, 2009, 12:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thank you once again! I think that your review is an excellent tutorial, especially for those who afraid of a long feature list and prefer a human readable illustrated text. A link to this article is already on the plug-in's webpage, so anyone can read your review as a complementary description.

Vetaltm:
Thanks, Vitaly! I went ahead and purchased the Outlook license as well... However, Plimus is "reviewing" my order - I suspect because I used the same credit card for a second purchase quite soon after the first (?).
-Darwin (July 04, 2009, 12:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
It is a fraud check control, which is a bit paranoid on Plimus. But don't worry, in worst case it takes no longer than a few hours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version