topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 3:27 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred @ $99 ($100 discount) till 30 May 09  (Read 6895 times)

patteo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
I just received the following email.

Thought some of you may be interested.

I had to extract the links from the email so if you find any of the links not working properly, please let me know.

The link is here :

http://www.digitalri.../sat5/ec_MAIN.Master

Extract of email below:
--------------------------
Tenebril has partnered with Nuance to offer you a brand new software product that will change the way people all over the world use computers. It's called Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred and it's beyond revolutionary. Dragon lets you instantly and accurately create documents simply by speaking. Just install it and you'll be dictating letters, email, and instant messages in less than one third the time it takes to type them.

This limited-time offer expires on 5/30/2009.

As a Tenebril customer, you're invited to click here and purchase Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred for just $99.99* – a savings of $100 off the retail price. This special offer is not available anywhere else and is only valid until May 30, 2009.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking has already revolutionized the way that millions of people worldwide live and work by enabling them to create documents, email, instant messages, and more – quickly and accurately. When I say quickly, I mean over three times faster than typing. And when I say accurately, I mean better than 99% accurate. That’s because Dragon NaturallySpeaking never makes a spelling mistake, and actually gets smarter the more you use it!

Triple your productivity, immediately.

Simply speak and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred automatically transcribes what you say up to 160 words a minute. It's the fastest, most accurate way to work. Just look what you can accomplish at home, the office and even on the go:

* Create and edit documents and spreadsheets by voice
    * Quickly send email and instant messages
    * Quickly search the Web and your desktop by voice
    * Format and correct text by voice
    * Use a single voice command to insert blocks of text or graphics, like your name, title, logo and signature
    * Easily proof your documents with dictation playback
    * Dictate into a handheld recorder for automatic transcription later
    * Enjoy 99+% accuracy - more accurate than the most skilled typists

More than 3X Faster than Typing.
A comparison producing a three-page, 900-word letter:
22 minutes    
Typing
done in 22 min.
40 words per minute
   22 minutes    
Dragon
done in 6 min.
140 -160 words per minute

Work 3X faster with fewer hassles.

What would you do with more free time and fewer hassles? You could devote more time to growing your business, travel, do charitable work, take more family time, or finally get to your favorite recreation or hobby. Find out with Dragon because just about anything you do now by typing you can do faster using your voice. Open and close applications. Control your mouse and entire desktop. And Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred works with virtually every Microsoft® Windows-based application.

Try it. We know you'll love it.

As a Tenebril customer, you have an exclusive opportunity to purchase Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred for only $99.99. Click here to order now and save $100. Dragon comes with everything you need to get started, including a FREE high-quality headset microphone with noise-canceling technology (a $19.99 value). And remember – if you try it for a month and don't completely love it, send it back for a full $99.99 refund. You won't find this offer in stores... and you won't find it anywhere at all after May 30, 2009. Order yours now!
        Watch Dragon in action

Click on the video to see firsthand just how easy Dragon is to use, not to mention how much time you'll save.

"This software is great for anyone who can’t type or doesn’t like to. As a quick test, I read aloud the first 1,000 words of 'Freakonomics'... Accuracy tally with no training: 99.3 percent."

David Pogue
New York Times
August 7, 2008

Click here to see David's video review of Dragon 10 - it's fantastic!
http://video.nytimes...-listens-to-you.html

"[Dragon] compares favorably with the average typist's accuracy of just 58%... Even quick unbroken speech rendered correctly."

Michael Muchmore
PC Magazine
August 7, 2008
Nuance promise

You'll see a boost in productivity from the moment you start using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred - that's our promise. Try it without risk for one full month. If you're not completely satisfied, simply return it within 30 days of your purchase and we'll refund your $99.99.

Don't miss out

*Taxes, shipping and handling not included. This offer is not for resale.

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Try it without risk for one full month. If you're not completely satisfied, simply return it within 30 days of your purchase and we'll refund your $99.99.
Have to wait until next February to take advantage of this guarantee   ;)

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I had to extract the links from the email so if you find any of the links not working properly, please let me know.

The link is here :

this one not working -
Digital River Web Server Error
We're Sorry

Please press back button to try again
-
took me a while to figure out Chris's mathematical take . . :)
Tom

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hmmmmm, I shoulda' copyrighted the phrases "blah blah blah" and "yadda yadda" to get royalties cuz there's gonna' be a lot of 'em in printed documents.
 :Wizard:

patteo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member

The link is here :

this one not working -
Digital River Web Server Error
We're Sorry

Please press back button to try again
-
took me a while to figure out Chris's mathematical take . . :)

Apologies. How dumb of me. I should have done a test of the link after posting it.

Try this link then ( I tried it - works)

http://www.digitalri...=1626983&CUR=840
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 12:03 AM by patteo »