Lanux128 pointed out
But FSubScript adds another layer of complexity which makes the idea in this thread even more relevant.
I suggest these steps:
1. overview the forum sticky-ing concerning these program
- make some new sticky threads
- add/update some info to a few first posts in some sticky threads
2. start thinking of a some simple plugin that could be made into a good example to learn from.
3. make a thread/wiki/something that describe the construction of that simple plugin in a very
detailed and very
beginner friendly ways.
- make these two sticky, update the first post of each with links to the latest official FSubScript:
FSubScript Feature Requests http://www.donationc...ex.php?topic=16015.0
- update the first post of these already sticky threads with links the latest official FSubScript
FARR v2 PLUGIN CREATOR (SDK/API) INFO THREADhttp://www.donationc...ex.php?topic=10105.0
I've some time thought about rewriting the experimental AlbumDisplayer plugin
. With the new appcap command in FARR and the command-line support in Everything I think things are looking better than ever for that. But I also think that might not be a very good starting script since it would also involve and require Everything and a lot of HTML outputting. Can someone else give some other suggestions instead?
One alternative would be to take some already existing plugin and rewrite/update it and make a tutorial for it.