ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Company audited my computer. Found many "unauthorized" software. Lol.

<< < (2/6) > >>

argv:
change the company

mouser:
you up for something like that?
--- End quote ---

sure.

however my limited experience with companies tells me they won't approve it unless i charge them a very high fee for a corporate site license.  that seems to be the main way they know it's legitimate software  :D

and so i will include a bill for $10,000.

MilesAhead:
And there are places where Firefox is not even allowed, companies lol
-rgdot (May 20, 2009, 12:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's like if you call your ISP to tell them your connection is unstable.  They ask you, "Are you running any 3rd party software?"  to which the only valid reply is, "No, I sit in front of the machine and wait for the screensaver, which came preinstalled, to kick in."

(You could check the oil in your car before going on a long trip.  But, if you pop the hood your warranty is void. )

superboyac:
you up for something like that?
--- End quote ---

sure.

however my limited experience with companies tells me they won't approve it unless i charge them a very high fee for a corporate site license.  that seems to be the main way they know it's legitimate software  :D

and so i will include a bill for $10,000.
-mouser (May 20, 2009, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
haha...I have no problem with that.  i hope they pay!  heck, if people cared enough, they would all be more productive.  But they usually roll their eyes when i show them how cool this software is.

nosh:
lol! Reminded me of those guys from Office Space who were in charge of the layoffs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version