ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Mozilla Contest: How Would You Improve Tabbed Browsing?

<< < (11/13) > >>

CleverCat:
I get Protect tab if I click on page, but not if I R click Tab...

MilesAhead:
Hmmmmmmmm, I must have tried this a dozen different ways and I could not get rid of "Open All In Tabs" by using userChrome.css.  I just tried again, and after only 7 months and change, I finally got it!!!   :Thmbsup:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=626270&start=15

Just in case anyone is having the same tab issue.

CleverCat:
Now if I click on Closed Tabs List to open one I get a blank untitled page??

MilesAhead:
Hmmmm, that's the trouble with those Chrome modifications.  There always seem to be side effects.  I tried and tried to get a wrapped personal toolbar using them like Opera has by default.  It would sort of work, but then I'd lose my vertical scrollbar.

Maybe someone who is really into Tab AddOns knows of one that gets rid of Open All in Tabs without breaking stuff? I don't think I've tried a userChrome.css yet that didn't break something. :(

MilesAhead:
Now if I click on Closed Tabs List to open one I get a blank untitled page??
-CleverCat (July 29, 2009, 02:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what you're getting.  If I close a tab, then click the Undo Closed Tab, I get the one I closed.  But I don't doubt something happened.  Like I say, every userChrome mod I tried has done something negative as well as positive.  I just haven't found the negative on my system yet. :)

You should post on that thread with the guy who posted the userChrome mod.  Maybe somebody knows a fix or that there isn't one(which would be my guess.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version