ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Small App To Turn Background Windows Transparent Automatically

<< < (2/4) > >>

skrommel:
 :) Try TransOther v.1.1!

Remember to delete your existing TransOther.ini-file when downloading!

Skrommel

mouser:
just a reminder to everyone that you can show your appreication to skrommel by making a direct donation to him from his "1-hour software page."

(ps. even if a specific program isn't exactly what you need, supporting his efforts can only help us all when our time comes to need a little skrommel utility :)

y0himba:
just a reminder to everyone that you can show your appreciation to skrommel by making a direct donation to him from his "1-hour software page." -mouser (December 18, 2005, 08:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ad you know I will as soon as Xmas is over and I recover from my 3 kids.  11 year old that wants a cell phone ad a new video card and a larger HDD and an MP3 player...and...and...then there is the 7 year old and 5 year old and the wife.  Question is, when does the 40 year old kid gets some toys?   I will donate again.  Probably again after that.  After that, I might just donate.

skywalka:
There is a similar program here: http://www.marcandre.info/focusalpha.php
But it doesn't have the options that TransOther has.

y0himba:
It's funny how that application (FocusAlpha) was released right after TransOther....  I did some serious web searching fr that exact type of application.  I visit over 40 freeware archives nightly, blah blah.  Kind makes me wonder.  (/me breaks out the tinfoil hat)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version