ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Backup4All Lite ... 4 Free

<< < (2/2)

Steven Avery:
Hi Folks,

Sounds good, Softland.  Will make me more confident about digging into Backup4All more. 

Another thought.  Any possibility of a cloud backup connection ?  Where one or two net backup providers are directly interfaced with Backup4All ?  Or if folks are successfully doing this -- and if so, with which providers ?  (There may be features or discussions I don't know about .. this is off the top of my head.)   

A little side-question.  Does your company ever bump into the Neobytes company (looks like you are both in the NW of the country, they are even more so by the Hungarian border .. one time I meandered through Bucharest for a few hours en route to Israel).  The "feel" of the companies is very different, I doubt that Neobytes will ever have a forum for any products.  Note: feel free to skip this question, or give a short answer, I am just curious with Romania being a bit of a software hotbed this day !

Shalom,
Steven Avery

Softland:
We will make an integration with S3 (amazon), but a "cloud backup" solution it's not something we're considering for now.

As for your other question, we're based in Cluj-Napoca, they're in Oradea so we're not that close anyway - so no encounters. However, if you're looking for connections with known programs, we had as our colleague the developer of Total Uninstall (it's quite a popular program in its niche) - a loss for us when he left, a gain for its customers.

sopanke:
I am a current Titan Backup/Neobyte customer, and I can tell you for sure, Neobyte Solutions is the original creator and owner of Titan Backup. They then offered a rebranded version to East Backup (www.east-tec.com) and also for GFI. Seems that they somehow sold or made a partnership with GFI for GFI backup - I was informed by a newsletter.

so, don't worry, no need to make scenarios, they are the originals. you can drop them an email to check

MerleOne:
I also received a mail from GFI saying they are taking over future developments and they even mentioned they made some improvements, in particular regarding speed, which was not of strong point of Titan backup.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version