ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

DM2 alternative for windows 7?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Curt:
- you're right; no blinds. I've not used such feature for fifteen years, so I didn't think of it - I don't even know where to get it!

tomos:
. . I forgot to mention, not bothered if free or not. Had a quick look, but i couldn't see about rolling windows up or down, which is the main thing i really need!
-relequestual (May 14, 2009, 12:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

this may be overkill . . but it is very desirable :D
Actual Window Manager mini review

Curt:
- wow, how could I actual (!) forget about this virtuoso?
and of course one can know this one will be updated for Win 7.
 :up:

http://actualtools.com/windowmanager/comparison/

relequestual:
Cheers, that looks like what i need. however, i read in the article that some of the functions can be attain via auto hotkeys? would roll up and down be one of those? call me fussy, but im so used to middle clicking on minimize now, that i often truly believe other machines are broken when it doesn't work.

tomos:
Cheers, that looks like what i need. however, i read in the article that some of the functions can be attain via auto hotkeys? would roll up and down be one of those? call me fussy, but im so used to middle clicking on minimize now, that i often truly believe other machines are broken when it doesn't work.
-relequestual (May 14, 2009, 06:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

you could add it as a coding snack request, someone might be able to oblige!
Coding Snacks | | |-+  Post New Requests Here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version