ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What the hell is OpenCandy?

<< < (71/99) > >>

Renegade:
Thank you for stepping in wraith808.

I'm really drunk at the moment, so I'll post again later when I'm sober. :D :p hahahahhahahah~! :D

cmpm:
Just curious, app103, did you install the latest Photo Resizer from Renegade?
I have all his other releases as well.

Personally I have probably 50 programs that can resize, all with their own uniqueness.
But I'm I download junkie.

I'm not asking to be controversial or make a point.
Just wondering if the current OC process would stop you from a download you want.

Peace!

PhilB66:
@Renegade

Do you have Sweet IM installed on your machine?

Renegade:
@Renegade

Do you have Sweet IM installed on your machine?
-PhilB66 (April 03, 2011, 12:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm still pretty drunk... But no. I hate IM period. I just hate being interrupted all the time.

I have Skype and that's all I run. I should probably look into Sweet IM though as it might be useful. Dunno.

Have you tried it?

I generally try not to install software at all unless I have a specific need.

A lot of software does a lot to your system, which is one of the reasons that I always write my software to have zero or minimal impact on people's systems.

Photo Resizer is actually some of the most "system intrusive" software I've ever released. It lets you create a system registry entry to create a Windows Explorer context menu entry when right-clicking on an image file. And that's it. I consider that to be pretty invasive. It only does that in the installer though, and not in the software itself.

And now, I'm going to get back to my Vodka~! :D

PhilB66:
@Renegade

No, I did not try Sweet IM (and have no intention/need to do that). I was just wondering how you can recommend Sweet IM to others without having tried it yourself first?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version