ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Scan music collection for missing covers/artwork

<< < (14/15) > >>

bonnyfused:
Hy everybody.

Is there any OSX Version of this interesting piece of software?

I didn't find it...

Thanks and kind regards,
F.

skwire:
Hy everybody.-bonnyfused (May 30, 2012, 02:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hello, bonnyfused, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

Is there any OSX Version of this interesting piece of software?
I didn't find it...-bonnyfused (May 30, 2012, 02:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, all of my tools are Windows only.   :(  Apologies.

xiaxia:
Hi skwire,

in the past i used an ipod 5.5 with rockbox sw, one folder equals an album and all folders have a folder.jpg file to display the album cover.

Now i own an ipod touch, of course no rockbox anymore,  i had to use an app called golden ear but the problem with
golden ear is it awaits in the folder the album cover file in the form <foldername>.jpg. (<foldername> is the album name)

Please, please can you add this as an new feature to CovArtOps.

skwire:
Hi, xiaxia.  So, to clarify, you would like it if the application considered the following as having cover art:

c:\music\Artist A\Foo\Foo.jpg
c:\music\Artist A\Bar\Bar.jpg
c:\music\Artist B\Fnord\Fnord.jpg
c:\music\Artist B\Blorp\Blorp.jpg

...where Foo, Bar, Fnord, and Blorp are album names.  These would match and is certainly doable.

However, I foresee some confusion if users set up a structure like mine where I add the year in front of the album name:

c:\music\Artist A\[2004] Foo\Foo.jpg
c:\music\Artist A\[2006] Bar\Bar.jpg
c:\music\Artist B\[2010] Fnord\Fnord.jpg
c:\music\Artist B\[2012] Blorp\Blorp.jpg

...again, where Foo, Bar, Fnord, and Blorp are album names.  These would not match.  Your thoughts?

dcsev:
OK I have a critical bug/issue report on CovArt Ops.

I tried to scan my music collection and it showed me 1452 entries. wtf? I had meticulously made sure all of them had CovArt Ops; I think what's happening is CovArt Ops is seeing my m3u files and saying those don't have a picture.

Can we exclude m3u, m3u8 and any other format created by (the one and only!) s_playlistmaker?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version